ZScholars Program for General Undergraduate Course
The ZScholars Program, launched by ZS Associate India Pvt. Ltd., is a fantastic initiative aimed at providing financial support to deserving students from low-income families. The scholarship offers up to INR 50,000 for one year to students pursuing undergraduate courses in Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore. This program is a part of the company’s corporate social responsibility efforts and aims to give underprivileged students a chance to further their education.
To be eligible for the ZScholars Program, students must be pursuing their first year of undergraduate studies in any stream in Delhi, Pune, or Bangalore. Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in their Class 12 board exams and come from a family with an annual income of less than INR 8 lakh.
The scholarship benefits include INR 20,000 per year, and applicants must provide various documents such as their Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates, government-issued ID proof, current year admission proof, family income proof, bank account details, and a recent passport-sized photograph.
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘ZScholars Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Following are the Eligibility criteria to apply for this Scholarship:-
- Students pursuing studies in the first year of general undergraduate courses in any stream at institutions located in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore are eligible.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in the Class 12 board examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must be less than INR 8 lakh.
- Open for Pan India students.
Following are the document applicant need to upload while applying for the scholarship:-
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/canceled cheque)
- Recent passport-size photograph
Benefits Of the ZScholars Program
The benefits of the ZScholars Program are numerous. The scholarship offers a substantial sum of INR 50,000 for one year to help cover the cost of higher education for deserving students. This is a great opportunity for those who are struggling to finance their education and need a little extra support.