Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to After12thpass, Action Area II, Action Area IID.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to West Bengal, India
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to After12thpass, accessible from https://after12thpass.com/
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance, and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. It is operated by Google
Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
To opt out from Colombia tracking, click here.
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, click here.
Sharing, Transfer, or Disclosure of Your Information:
Any service or product provided through Our Platform may be provided either by Entrepot Media or its vendor, dealer, OEM, channel partners, and other third parties (“Other Entities”) which are registered with Entrepot Media to render the services or provide products through Platform or otherwise. You acknowledge and agree that Entrepot Media may share, disclose, transfer, or part with Your Information to Other Entities depending upon the type of Product or Service You are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. Entrepot Media may also share Your Personal or Non-Personal information where it is required to share the same with such Other Entities for providing you the product or service and You provide Entrepot Media, Your unconditional consent to do the same.
Entrepot Media may share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details to facilitate various programs or initiatives launched by Entrepot Media, third-party service providers, partners, or financial institutions, from time to time
We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards, etc. to enable You to make payments for buying products or availing services on Platform. When You sign up for these services, You may have the ability to save Your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, We may share Your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence, and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms, and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to You or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
In addition to this, Entrepot Media reserves the right to share Your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain Your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses, etc.
We may process Your Information outside India ad relay on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer Your Information across borders.
We may share Your Information in any other circumstances where We have Your consent.
Your Choices to Control Your Person[ez-toc]al Information
- Change or Correct: We take all endeavors to update Our records with the latest information as provided by You, however, if you see any discrepancy in Your Personal Information, You may edit some of Your Personal Information or contact Us through Our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer to have Your Information updated with Us.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use: You can ask Us to stop using or to limit Our use (in partial or full) of Your Personal Information (past, existing, or future).
- Deletion: You can ask Us to erase or delete (in partial or full) Your Personal Information (past, existing, or future).
- Right to Access: You can ask Us for a copy of Your Personal Information.
- Account Closure: If You choose to close Your Account, We will delete your Personal Information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. We will retain your Personal Information after You have closed Your account if reasonably necessary to comply with Our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce Our User Agreement, or fulfill Your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from Us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
- Withdraw Consent/Opt-out: At any time, you can withdraw consent that You have provided to Us by going to your account settings, if you have an account with us or otherwise you may request to Withdrawing your consent by writing an email to us at email@example.com. We will only collect and process Personal Information about You where We have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You (e.g. to deliver products or services you have requested)), and “legitimate interests”. Where We rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline Your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
You may also contact Us using the contact information below, and We will consider Your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Residents in the Designated Countries may have additional rights under their laws.
‘Designated Countries’ refers to countries in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland.
In purview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, You hereby authorize Girnar and its affiliates/partners or otherwise who are accessing the Your Information by virtue of their association with Girnar to communicate with You through telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication (now available or may be available in future) even if Your number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
European Union (EU) privacy/data protection rights
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to EU residents:
- Right to information – including contact details to the DPO, the purposes for processing Personal Information, and the rights of the individual.
- Right to access the Personal Information that is processed
- Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to us by the EU resident
- Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless otherwise, We have compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us at the information provided in the contact us section with specific requirements.
Under the CCPA privacy/data protection rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has provided the below rights to EU residents:
a)Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
You have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information if any; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
• Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
• Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or • Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
b)Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
- Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
c)Protection Against Discrimination
- You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
• Deny goods or services to you;
• Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
• Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
• Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of services to you if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com