Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme for 3-Year Graduation 2022-23
About the Program
“The Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Program is dedicated to empowering individuals who are deserving and academically talented but may face financial constraints in pursuing their dreams. The scholarship provides not only financial support but also career guidance and mentorship to help scholars reach their full potential.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Must have passed the Class 12 board examination in 2022
- Must have scored a minimum of 60% in Class 12 board exams
- Must be enrolled in a 3-year graduation programme in a recognized institution in India
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs
- INR 30,000 per year for 3 years
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
How can you apply
Step 1: Read all the information by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
Step 2: It will be directed to to buddy4study click on the apply now
Step 3: Select “Apply Online,” then select “Student’s Area” and “New Registration.”
Step 4: Click “Proceed” after choosing the district where the applicant’s institute is located.
Step 5: Register after providing the necessary information in the “Student Information” and “Scheme Eligibility” sections.
Step 6: Use the registered user ID and password to log in after completing the registration process.
Step 7: Complete the application, add the necessary files, and submit.
Terms and Conditions for Colgate-Palmolive’s Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Program:
- The scholarship program is open only to Indian nationals and is open from August 5, 2022, to March 31, 2023.
- The program is open to individuals from economically weaker sections or below the poverty line, who have all the necessary documents.
- Applying for the scholarship program does not guarantee selection. The process involves various steps of shortlisting and final selection, which may take a few months.
- Upon selection, relevant supporting documents will be required. The scholarship will be for the duration specified for the respective category.
- Colgate reserves the right to perform due diligence for verifying candidate documents and to reject or disqualify any application.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or misleading, Colgate reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship.
- The scholarship program may be modified, withdrawn, or canceled at the discretion of Colgate’s selection panel and CSR committee.
- Applying for the scholarship does not guarantee employment with Colgate. No registration or application fee is required and no purchase of Colgate products is mandatory.
- Colgate reserves the right to use the scholarship applicant’s photograph and profile for publication, disclosure, and communication purposes without monetary compensation.
- Colgate is not responsible for any lack or lapse in communication due to internet, telecom, SMS, or email service providers.
- Employees of Colgate, its affiliates, and their family members are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
- The decision of Colgate with regard to the scholarship program is final and binding.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
- Candidates are required to upload a passport-sized photo, a valid ID proof, income proof, 10th class mark sheet, latest education certificate, fee receipt, entrance examination result, disability certificate (if applicable), and scanned copy of the highest performance achieved (if applying for sports scholarship). For the general financial support category, candidates are also required to provide the name and registration number of the NGO, Rotary, Association, or Not for Profit.