MH CET Law 2023
Exam dates for MH CET Law 2023 have been released. It is a state-level admission examination known as the (Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test). Maharashtra’s State Common Entrance Test Cell administers the test each year. For applicants who wish to be considered for admission to law programmes, a test will be held once a year. In all of the state of Maharashtra’s government and private colleges, MH CET Law provides admission to programmes including the LLB 3 year degree course and LLB 5-year degree course. We’ve included information regarding the MH CET Law 2023 test in this post, including the application form, exam date, prerequisites, format, and other facts.
MH CET Law 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||MH CET Law 2023|
|Full form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test of Law|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Courses||3 year LLB & 5 year LLB courses|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of exam||Online CBT|
MH CET Law 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the MH CET Law 2023 official examination dates:
|Events||Dates 2023 (5 Year LLB)||Dates 2023 (3 Year LLB)|
|Online application form submission||3rd week of March 2023||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date for submitting application form||3rd week of June 2023||3rd week of June 2023|
|Correction facility||4th week of June 2023||4th week of June 2023|
|Announcement of Admit Card||3rd week of July 2023||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date of Exam||1st April 2023||2nd & 3rd May 2023|
|Result Declaration||August 2023||August 2023|
|Start the Counselling||August 2023||August 2023|
MH CET Law 2023 Application Form
Here candidates can check the details about MH CET Law 2023 Application Form:
- The MH CET Law application will be accessible online.
- Both the 3-year LLB programme and the 5-year LLB programme will accept applications for the MH CET Law 2023 beginning in the fourth week of March 2023.
- The application form requires candidates to fill in their name, email address, phone number, and academic background.
- A passport-sized photo and the signature from the papers should be uploaded.
- Only some areas of the penitentiary system will be accessible to candidates, so be careful to thoroughly fill out the application.
- The prison will begin operations in the fourth week of June 2023.
- The application form must be submitted by the third week of June 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for another future reference.
- The only way to submit the application fee is online.
- For the transaction, the fee can be paid using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or mobile wallet.
- The fee once paid will be non-refundable.
The fee for MH CET Law 2023 application form will be as follows:
|CET Fee for Candidates in the Open Category, EWS Candidates from the State of Maharashtra, Candidates from Outside the State of Maharashtra (OMS), Candidates from All India, and Candidates from J&K.||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates from the Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT-only Maharashtra State with valid Caste Certificate and with valid Non-Creamy and Layer Certificate) are exempt from paying the CET fee.||Rs. 800/-|
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2023?
- Step-1: Visit the website of MH CET Law 2023.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘MH CET Law 2023 Registration’ link.
- Step 3: Click on the link to apply online for the MH CET Law application form.
- Step-4: Enter the details to fill the application form like name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Step 5: Upload the required papers, including a photo and a signed contract.
- Step 6: Use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the application cost online.
- Step 7: After entering all the necessary information, submit the application form.
MH CET Law 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For 5 Year Law Course:
- Qualifications: Applicants must have completed the 12th-grade test from a board that is recognized in India or abroad.
- Marks: Candidates must have an overall score of at least 45% for General/EWS/OMS, 40% for SC/ST, and 42% for SBC/OBC.
- Candidates who are enrolling in the 12th grade are also eligible to take the entrance exam.
For 3-Year Law Course:
- Nationality: In order to take the test, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifications: Candidates must hold a diploma from an accredited university or institution in any field.
- Marks: In the qualifying test, candidates must receive a minimum of 45% for general candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates, and 42% for SBC/OBC candidates.
MH CET Law 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam format: The test will be given in an online format (CBT).
- Test duration: The exam will last for two hours.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions will be present on the test (MCQs).
- Test Language: The medium exam will be administered in both English and Marathi.
- Section: There will be five sections in the paper.
- Total Questions: 150 total questions will be included in the admission test.
- Total Marks: The test will have 150 total possible points.
- Marking Procedure: There will be no deductible points for incorrect answers; instead, each right response will receive one mark.
Here in the table, we have provided subject-wise marking scheme for LLB 3 & 5 years:
LLB- 3 Year:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||40||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
LLB- 5 Year:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
MH CET Law 2023 Syllabus
The MH CET Law curriculum will include a variety of topics, including English, General Knowledge, Mathematical Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, etc. On the website that has been supplied by the administration, candidates can check the curriculum online.
Legal reasoning and aptitude: Indian Penal Code, Indian Constitution, Family Law, Indian Contract Act, Legal Terms, Law of Torts, Legal Maxims, Significant Landmark, Supreme Court Decision.
Knowledge and Current Events: Politics, Medieval, Modern, and World History; Geography; Economics; General Science; Environment and Ecology; Science and Technology; National and International Burning Topics; Books and Authors; Environment; Industries; etc.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning:
Assertion Reason, Syllogism, Number Test, Direction and Distance Test, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relationship, Ranking, Analogy, Sitting Arrangements, etc. are examples of statements and assumptions.
MH CET Law 2023 Preparation Tips:-
Following are some MH CET Law preparation tips to help the candidates for scoring well in the exam:
- Go over the MH CET Law test schedule and the whole curriculum.
- Make a study plan and adhere to it strictly.
- Avoid distractions to keep your attention on your academics.
- Practice for examinations frequently.
- Examine the test questions and practice papers from last year.
Keep up a healthy lifestyle and abstain from any dangerous behaviors.