Front Office Executive – How to become a Front Office Executive
The Front Office Executive, also known as a Receptionist, has gained popularity among the younger generation. In the past decade, with the growth of the global economy and the rise of multinational culture in Asian countries like India, the role of Front Office Executives has become increasingly important. They are the face of an organization, responsible for meeting clients and representing the company to the world. They play a crucial role in maintaining the reputation of the organization.
An efficient Front Office Executive must provide visitors with the required information clearly and, make their visit hassle-free. Experienced receptionists are skilled at assessing the needs of visitors and providing them with the necessary information. To perform their duties efficiently, Front Office Executives must stay up-to-date on the current rules and regulations of the organization they work for. Only a well-trained professional can provide accurate advice and care for visitors’ needs when required.
This career is an excellent choice for young people who desire to work in a good organization, even without a specific qualification. By becoming a Front Office Executive, they can contribute to the success of an organization while developing valuable skills in communication, customer service, and organization.
How to become a Front Office Executive after the 12th ?
To become a Front Office Executive after the 12th pass, you can follow these steps:
- Complete your 12th standard education: You need to complete your 12th standard education in any stream.
- Gain relevant skills and knowledge: Although there is no specific educational qualification required to become a Front Office Executive, it is recommended that you gain relevant skills and knowledge in areas such as communication, customer service, computer operations, and administration.
- Consider pursuing a diploma or certification course: You can consider pursuing a diploma or certification course in hotel management, hospitality, or front office management. These courses will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills required for this job.
- Gain experience: You can gain experience by working as an intern or trainee in a hotel, hospitality, or customer service industry. This will help you to learn about the industry and gain practical experience.
- Apply for Front Office Executive jobs: Once you have gained the required skills and knowledge, you can start applying for Front Office Executive jobs in hotels, resorts, hospitals, corporate offices, and other organizations.
- Prepare for interviews: To succeed in job interviews, you should be able to communicate effectively, have good interpersonal skills, and demonstrate your knowledge and experience in the field.
Overall, to become a Front Office Executive after the 12th pass, you should focus on gaining the necessary skills and knowledge, gaining practical experience, and applying for relevant jobs.
Job Description of a Front Office Executive
The role of a Front Office Executive is to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with people regardless of their background. They are responsible for managing clients of the organization as well as the comfort of their own superiors. They handle the task of taking care of visitors and clients that are of lesser importance to their bosses by using their soft skills and professionalism. While job duties may vary depending on the organization, public relation is an important aspect of the job.
Career Prospects of a Front Office Executive
Due to the expansion of multinational companies worldwide, the demand for Front Office Executives has grown exponentially. As a result, there is great potential for growth and advancement in this field in the coming years.
Salary of a Front Office Executive
A fresh Front Office Executive can expect to earn approximately Rs.7,000 to Rs.8,000. With on-the-job experience, they can expect to earn Rs.12,000 to Rs.15,000 in multinational organizations and possibly more.