Courses after 12th Arts
Art courses offer a diverse blend of theoretical and practical lessons, aimed at honing students’ abilities in a variety of artistic techniques. These courses equip learners with the skills needed to create art using both traditional and contemporary methods, including paint, pencils, charcoal, graphic design, and animation software.
There are several popular art courses available, including the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA), Bachelor of Design (BDes), and Bachelor of Animation. These courses offer a broad range of career opportunities, including roles in graphic design, animation, illustration, game design, and art direction, among others. These positions typically pay well, with an average salary range of INR 2 – 8 lakhs per annum.
Admission process for arts after 12?
To qualify for an art course after completing the 12th standard, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the specific college and course level. While these requirements can differ from institution to institution, most ask that applicants have completed their 10+2 exam or equivalent from a recognized board in any stream. The minimum percentage of marks needed to qualify may vary depending on the college, but candidates should aim for a score of 50% or higher. Additionally, some colleges may require applicants to take an entrance exam, such as CUET, NATA, or AIEED.
The admission process for arts after completing 12th varies depending on the specific college and university. However, here are some general steps you can follow:
- Research colleges and universities: Start by researching colleges and universities that offer arts programs. Look for institutions that are reputed and accredited. You can also check their eligibility criteria, admission requirements, and application deadlines.
- Choose your course: Arts offer a diverse range of courses, so decide on which program you want to pursue based on your interests and career goals.
- Check the eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for the course you want to pursue. Typically, candidates must have completed their 10+2 exam or equivalent from a recognized board in any stream. The minimum percentage of marks needed to qualify may vary depending on the college, but candidates should aim for a score of 50% or higher.
- Fill out the application form: Once you have selected the college and course, you will need to fill out the application form online or offline. Provide accurate and up-to-date information in the application form.
- Submit required documents: You will need to submit required documents such as your 10+2 mark sheet, caste certificate (if applicable), passport-size photographs, and other documents as specified by the college.
- Entrance exams: Some colleges may require candidates to take an entrance exam like the Common Entrance Test (CET), National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA), or similar. So, check if the college you are applying for requires an entrance exam.
- Merit-based selection or interview: The college or university will review your application and documents and may conduct an interview or select candidates based on merit.
- Pay the fees: Once selected, you will need to pay the admission fees to confirm your seat.
Remember to keep track of application deadlines and submit your application well before the deadline. Good luck with your admission process!
Here we are providing you the list of subjects for 10+2 arts:
1. Visual art/decorative art
This class of arts contains:
- Conceptual arts
2. Literary arts
- Short stories
3. Performing arts
This class of art contains:
- Martial art
- Computer programmer
5. Gastronomy/culinary arts