GUJCET 2023 Application Form (Extended), Eligibility – Get Here
The deadline for GUJCET 2023 applications has been extended to January 31, 2023. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board oversee the administration of GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) (GSHSEB). An annual admission test for engineers is held at the state level. For HSC Science students in the A, B, and AB groups, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board in Gandhinagar administers the GUJCET exam in order to admit them to degree-level engineering and pharmacy programmes. In Gujarat, competent applicants can enroll in a variety of public and private colleges and institutes. This page provides comprehensive information about the GUJCET Application Form 2023.
GUJCET 2023 Application Form
GUJCET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st January 2023.
Details about the application form for GUJCET 2023 with some instructions:
- The application form was made available online starting on January 6, 2023.
- Before submitting their GUJCET 2023 application, candidates are urged to meet all qualifying requirements.
- Give the application form your personal, professional, and educational information.
- Candidates must carefully complete the application form since any changes to the data might result in the rejection of the form.
- Candidate must scan and upload supporting papers, including a passport-size photo and signature, after completing the application form.
- There may not be a revision option available to applicants, thus the information on the application form must be accurate.
- The application form must be submitted by January 25, 2023, the deadline.
- The completed application form must be printed out by the applicant and stored safely for future use.
- The application fee can be submitted online mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 350/- for each category candidate.
- Candidates can pay the fee using a different payment gateway like Credit cards, Debit cards, and Net Banking.
- Also, SBIe Pay “SBI Branch option” method can be used to submit the fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
GUJCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed the 12th grade, or its equivalent, from a recognized board.
- Marks: To be eligible, a candidate must receive at least 45% (or 40% for candidates from the reserved category).
- Subjects: Candidates must have completed the qualifying exam with PCM/PCB for the pharmacy programme and PCM for the engineering course.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be sitting for their final exams in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
GUJCET 2023 Application Dates
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|The online application process starts from||6th January 2023|
|Last date to submit||31st January 2023|
|Exam date||3rd April 2023|
How to Apply for GUJCET 2023
Check the steps for filling out the online application form for GUJCET 2023 exam below:
- Visit the official website (https://gujcet.gseb.org).
- Candidates must click the “Register & Apply Here” link.
- Log in using the seat number, cellphone number, and password.
- The applicant must click “Pay now” after logging in.
- The initial applicant must pay the application cost both online and offline.
- Candidates can pay online method using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidate can pay using SBI Bank Challan for offline method.
- Fill out the application form with information about yourself, your schooling, your residence, your phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your ID, including your passport photo and signature.
- The scanned image must be in jpg/jpeg file format, as well as the signature.
- Candidates who fall under the reserved category must upload their category certificates.
- The candidate will not be given access to the correctional facility by the authority.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidate must double-check and reread all the information they have entered.
- Take a printout of the application form, fee receipt, and form after downloading it for your records.