About Indian Institute of Management – IIM Bangalore:
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) was established in 1973 in the high-tech city of Bangalore, India. It offers a range of post-graduate programs in management and has a number of “Centres of Excellence” that focus on emerging areas of research and education. The Institute also offers executive education programs and an International Masters Program in Practicing Management in collaboration with other universities. The faculty at IIMB covers subjects like Corporate Strategy & Policy, Finance & Control, Marketing, and Public Policy. The Institute’s library has a large collection of books and journals and provides access to e-resources. The campus is equipped with Wi-Fi, computer facilities, and single room hostel accommodation. The Institute’s research activities are facilitated by its Centres of Excellence that cover areas like Entrepreneurial Learning, Public Policy, Financial Markets and Risk Management, and Supply Chain Management.
The Centres at IIMB are:
- NS Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning – http://www.nsrcel.org/
- Centre for Public Policy – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/cpp
- Centre for Software & Information Technology Management – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/software-mgt
- Centre for Insurance Research and Education – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/cire
- ERP Studies Centre – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/erp
- Centre for Development of Cases and Teaching Aids – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/c-docta
- Centre for Corporate Governance and Citizenship – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/CCGC
- Centre for Capital Market & Risk Management – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/ccmr
- Centre for Financial Markets and Institutions / Micro-finance Group – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/cfmi
- Centre for Supply Chain Management – http://www.iimb.ernet.in/centres/SCMC
Location – Map Location
- Corporate Strategy & Policy.
- Economics & Social Science.
- Finance & Control.
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management.
- Production & Operations Management.
- Public Policy.
- Public Systems.
- Quantitative Methods & Information Systems.